This powerful non-destructive induction moisture meter can detect the moisture of wood for you, you can use it to test the wood/firewood in your home, and it also works for drywall and masonry wall detect, come on and have a try, it will not let you down.
This moisture meter tester is ideal to use in woodworking, building construction, agriculture restoration and floor-laying. By using this moisture detector for working, professionals can ensure that you have consistent results!
- ACCURATE AND QUICK MEASURING TOOL
- DETECTION QUICK AND EASY TO USE
- 4 MEASUREMENT MODES
- This mositure detector with four measurement modes: Drywall pattern, masonry pattern, softwood pattern, hardwood pattern, this tool also can be used for other materials.
- Adopt VA full vewing angle reverse display screen, you can read the data more clearly, also easy for you to operate.
- Adopt electromagnetic w-ave sensors, it is suitable to measure the object which thickness is greater than 20mm, and the area of the object need be greater than 40*40mm.
- ℃ and ℉ units conversion function, you can change the units quickly for your different needs.
- Ambient temerature and humidity detection function: With the temperature and humidity sensors to detect the ambient temperature and humidity for you.
- Over-range alarm function: When the detect value of dry walll and masonry > 70% , and when the detect value of softwood and hardwood>17% , the b-uzzer will warning.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Material: ABS
- Measuring Ranges:
- Softwood: 0%~55%
- Hardwood: 0%~35%
- The humidity readings of drywall and masonry are relative values
- Power: 3 * AAA battery (NOT included)
- Detection thickness: 20mm
- Automatic shut-down: 10 minutes
- Working current: 35mA
- Operating temperature: 0~40℃
- Working humidity: 0~70%
- Storage environment: -10~50℃ (5%95%RH)
- Item size: 132 * 73 * 33mm / 5.2 * 2.9 * 1.3in
- Item weight: 150g / 5.3ounce
- Package size: 160 * 90 * 50mm / 6.3 * 3.5 * 2.0in
- Package weight: 200g / 7.1ounce
- 1* Wood Moisture Meter